Who we are…
YA Solutions is a Technology-obsessed Digital Marketing company based in Canada. The company was founded in 2007 to service clients across the globe with a special focus on the North American market. We pride ourselves on the ever-changing technology side of marketing, an area many companies find overwhelming.
We own a number of top performing US/CANADA marketing brands in Personal Loan, Business Loan, Auto Finance, Mortgage, Debt Relief, Legal and Survey.
Our proprietary Lead Management Technology offers partners the ability to run Host&Post campaigns in Legal, Debt Relief, Payday, Personal Loan and Auto Finance.
We offer partners high converting mobile optimized offers, top payouts, quick and prompt payments, exclusive/private/white label options and 24/7 support.
Who you are...
A self-motivated individual, who will help us increase publisher partnerships and manage existing relationships by driving publisher traffic to our company-owned marketing brands.
- Lead the strategy and execution of the Affiliate Marketing Program in order to drive revenue growth and efficiency.
- Proactively build the number of affiliate partners through outreach, recruiting and relationships to achieve monthly growth goals.
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures for affiliates.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance.
- Ensure compliance and brand safety with publishers on an ongoing basis. Meet with partners and attend conferences.
Must-have skills & experience:
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in Affiliate Marketing.
- Established contacts with publishers and media networks in the USA.
Desired skills & experience:
- Experience independently prospecting, recruiting, and on-boarding Affiliates.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, customer acquisition, and conversion tactics.
- Experience in directly negotiating, implementing, and optimizing affiliate campaigns.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, negotiation, and prioritization skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (outgoing, well-spoken, professional, friendly and courteous).
- Results and goal oriented approach.
- Work from home opportunity
- Very competitive compensation